Bring on summer! Love these fun activities to keep your kids learning all summer long. From making an aquarium to going on an ice block treasure hunt, click on each activity below to start your summer adventure.
Mason Jar Aquarium
- Bring the ocean to your backyard with these DIY aquariums. Bonus - no cleaning or feeding required!
Farmers’ Market Fun with Kids
- Turn your trip to the market into a fun, educational excursion. Great way to sneak in some lessons!
Patriotic Star Wreath Craft
- With the 4th of July approaching, have your kids help you show off your red, white and blue with this easy to make wreath.
– Splash zone! Prepared to get wet with this fun game…batter up! Fun for both young and young at heart. Hint: use quick fill balloons to spend more time on the field.
Ice Block Treasure Hunting
– No better way to beat the summer heat than with this cool treasure hunt. No doubt you already have everything you need. Maybe throw in some fun dollar store plastic figures.
DIY Bird Feeders
– Making bird feeders are fun activities to help your kids learn to identify local birds. Try our favorite, the tea cup feeder, then sit back and watch with a cup of tea and a cookie.
- Great alternative to water balloons and no small pieces to pick up later. Pick up some dollar store sponges along with some zip-ties make a splash with your kids.
– BOGO...craft and snack all in one! Fun way to take snacks for the team or for a day at the pool. Perfect for all your favorite snacks like veggies, crackers, fruit, and trail mix.
– Tap into their creative side and color with bubbles! Great lazy summer fun activities.
Vizzle Activity: What’s Cool in Summer
– Play this fun and interactive lesson to learn what’s cool to do this summer. Sign up for a free trial at monarchtt.com