New Secondary Courses Coming for the 2021-22 School Year!
Spring has sprung and seeds have been planted for our new Secondary Courses!
Coming this fall, Vizzle is excited to be launching new secondary content covering 36-weeks of leveled instruction. Our teachers have been asking for organized, standards-aligned instruction that is leveled for easy delivery to support a variety of student learners. Not only can you support IEP goals and objectives, but our easy-to-use courses lay the foundation for curricular success.
Biology, Civics, US History, and World History are blooming, with additional course offerings in development for fall 2021!
- Standards Aligned Unit Guides
- Key vocabulary
- Essential questions
- Daily plans with resources, instructional guides for a large group, small group, and independent work with easy tracking and reporting.
- Suggested modifications for a variety of leveled learners.
- Variety of interactive and printable materials to introduce, generalize and master core concepts.
- Leveled lessons (3-2-1) for variable accessibility needs.
Pre and Post Unit Assessments
Multiple-choice format to assess learning.
- Pre and Post Unit Assessments
- Automated tracking of individualized student progress on all student lesson engagement.
Visit our Vizzle Courses page to learn more!
Sign up to try Vizzle for 30-days!